*See disclaimer at bottom of page

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Don't Know What It Was

I don't know what it was about last night, but it sucked the soul out of every nurse, doctor, tech, and clerk who worked last night.

To be honest, it wasn't even that busy.  We didn't have anybody that was super sick.  We didn't have drug seekers or drama queens.  No ETOHers.  No psych patients.  It was a fairly reasonable night.  For some reason, it sapped everything out of me and all the other staff tonight.

I actually feel kinda bad.  I usually try to leave the day shift folks with the best situation possible.  I will even stay to make sure stuff is done that they don't have to do.  But, this was not the day for that.  I left my relief in sort of a mess.  I felt bad, but obviously not bad enough to stay any later. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment